At Able Landscaping, our environmental practices are second to none.
We ensure that zero debris from the maintenance of your property terminates in the City landfill. To achieve this goal, our standard environmental practices include:
- Chipping and reusing all cuttings from pruning, shrubs and trees for shrub beds, maintaining moist soil and reducing irrigation costs and demands.
- Recycling or reusing parking lot gravel (sweepings), asphalt and cement for construction fill.
- Equipping cutting units with mulch decks so all grass and leaves are mulched on-site throughout the year, maintaining moist soil and reducing irrigation costs and demands (thatch).
- Maintaining office and on-site recycling facilities.
- The use of electrical hybrids by sight supervisors for all on sight inspections and supervision.